New tunes and old favourites with fresh treatment appear on "Christmas Crackers", the first studio album from Surrey Brass, creating carols with a crunch!
It's the perfect stocking filler!
Available in a convenient CD format with liner notes. The 13 tracks of cheerful music includes:
- A Prelude and Fugue for Christmas - Simon Wills
- Jingle Bells - Deck the Holly - arr. John Iveson
- A Carol Fantasy - arr. John Iveson
- O Come All Ye Faithful - arr. Leslie Pearson -> LISTEN TO THIS TRACK >> Adeste Fidelis Download
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire - arr. John Hughes
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Tchaikovsky
- Trepak from "The Nutcracker" - Tchaikovsky arr. Roger Harvey
- Ding Dong Merrily On High - arr. Leslie Pearson
- O Come O Come Emmanual - arr. Leslie Pearson
- Sussex Carol - arr. Roger Harvey
- Silent Night - arr. Roger Harvey
- Festive Cheer - Roger Harvey
This recording was directed by Robin Smith and Richard Ward.
Recording engineers Richard Sutcliffe and Alex van Ingen.
Recorded in Studio 1 Surrey University and St Mary the Virgin, Shalford, Surrey in November 2003.
- Note for Orders:
- Please select Royal Mail shipping when ordering.
- This is a standard DVD in jewel case and will be packed in a padded bag.
- You will need to register in order to capture the delivery address.
- Items are mostly posted at weekends so delivery times are unlikely to be as fast as other online retailers.
- Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds but would be happy to replace faulty items.
- Please use the Estimate Shipping Charges when checking out to calculate correct postage.
- Thank you.